Returns a numerical value, indicating the date of the complete exit from the specified position. The date is indicated in the YYYMMdd format, where YYY is the number of years since 1900, MM is the month, and dd is the day of the month.
- PosBack - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 1 - the last position closed (one position back);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
If PosBack is not specified, a value for the open position will be returned.
- This function can only be used in signals.
- See the category Date & Time Routines for more information on the EasyLanguage reserved words for working with dates.
- Use EntryDate to get the entry date for a specified position.
Assign a value, indicating the date that the most recently closed position has been exited, to Value1 variable:
Value1 = ExitDate(1);
Value 1 will equal to 1081030 for the exit date of October 30th, 2008.