Returns a double-precision decimal DateTime value indicating the date and time of the complete exit from the specified position. The integer portion of the DateTime value indicates the number of days that have elapsed since January 1st, 1900, and the fractional portion of the DateTime value indicates the fraction of the day that has passed since midnight. DateTime is a floating point value with high precision. It allows accessing millisecond time stamps of the bar.
- PosBack - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 1 - the last position closed (one position back);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
- If PosBack value is greater that the real number of previously opened positions,
- ExitDateTime_Checked will generate an error. Example
Assign a value, indicating the date that the most recently closed position has been exited, to Value1 variable: