Returns a numerical value, indicating the price at a complete exit from the specified position.
- PosBack - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 0 - open position;
- 1 - one position back (the last position closed);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
- This function can only be used in signals.
- If PosBack value is greater that the real number of previously opened positions, ExitPrice_Checked will generate an error.
Assign a value, indicating the exit price of the most recently closed position, to Value1 variable: