Returns a numerical value, indicating the time at the complete exit from the specified position. The time is indicated in the 24-hour HHmm format, where 1300 = 1:00 PM.
- PosBack - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 0 - open position;
- 1 - one position back (the last position closed);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
- This function can only be used in signals.
- If PosBack value is greater that the real number of previously opened positions, ExitTime_Checked will generate an error.
Assign a value, indicating the time that the most recently closed position has been exited, to Value1 variable:
Value 1 will equal to 1545 for 3:45 PM