Exporting Data from a Chart
The quotes can be exported to a text file (ASCII) directly from the chart.
To export data from the chart:
- Click on the chart that you want to export data from.
- In MultiCharts Main Menu click File.
- Click Export Data.
- In the appeared dialog window three export options can be selected:
- Enable Export values for indicators based on symbol to export plot values of the Indicators applied to the instrument.
- Enable Export milliseconds option to switch time format to millisecond precision.
- Enable Export all available fields option to export all available data fields for the instrument, e.g., UpVolume, UpTicks, etc. These fields can be found in Edit Data window in QuoteManager.