Gets the value calculated by a signal that is to be used for plotting from an indicator. It can be considered as a bridge between a signal and an indicator. Using i_setplotvalue and i_getplotvalue keywords makes it possible to avoid copying the same script for calculation the same value in both indicator and signal.
- index is the reference number.
- i_getplotvalue can be used in functions and indicators if any signal is applied to the main chart.
- Values will be transferred between i_setplotvalue and i_getplotvalue ONLY within 1 chart window,
- i_setplotvalue and i_getplotvalue will return 0 if applied to the Market Scanner Window,
- i_setplotvalue and i_getplotvalue cannot be used while backtesting a portfolio,
- i_setplotvalue and i_getplotvaluecannot be referred historically,
- it is possible to use unlimited indexes for data transfer.
Plot in the indicator the max drawdown and open equity values calculated by the signal with indexes 111 and 112
plot1(i_getplotvalue(111), "MaxIDDrawdown"); plot2(i_getplotvalue(112), "OpenEquity");