An image of the active Chart Window can be copied to the clipboard for use in another application, saved as a file, or sent via e-mail.
An image of the entire application window can also be saved as a file.
Copying Image to Clipboard
To copy an image of the active Chart Window to the clipboard:
Select File in the main menu and click Copy Image to Clipboard.
Saving Image as File
To save an image of the active Chart Window or the entire application window as a file:
- Select File in the main menu and click Save as Image.
- In the Save as Image window that appears, choose the Active Window or the Application Window radio button.
- In the Reduce Image to drop-down list box select the size of the image to be saved, in percent; reducing the image lowers the resolution and decreases the image file size.
- Check the Show Image check box to display the image file once it has been saved.
- Click OK.
- In the Save As dialog box that appears, choose the file name and the image format type, and click the Save button.
- If the Show Image check box has been checked, the saved image will be displayed.
Sending Image via E-mail
To send an image of the active Chart Window via e-mail:
Select File in the main menu and click Send Image via E-mail;
the computer's e-mail client will be started and a new e-mail created with the image file already attached.