Returns a numerical value, indicating the type of the specified position. A value of 1 indicates a long position, -1 indicates a short position, and 0 is returned only if the current position is specified and indicates that the current position is flat.
- PosBack - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 0 - open position;
- 1 - one position back (the last position closed);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
If PosBack is not specified, a value for the open position will be returned.
- This keyword can only be used in signals.
- If PosBack value is greater that the real number of previously opened positions, MarketPosition_Checked will generate an error.