Returns a negative numerical value, indicating the largest loss reached while the specified position was held.
- PosBack - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 0 - open position;
- 1 - one position back (the last position closed);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
If PosBack is not specified, a value for the open position will be returned.
- This function can only be used in signals.
- Use MaxPositionProfit to get the largest gain reached for a specified position.
Will return a value of 0 if the value of the open position has not dropped below the entry price at any time while it was held.
Will return a value of -10 if the most recently closed position has dropped in value as much as $10 while it was held.