Returns a numerical value, indicating the largest gain reached while the specified position was held.
- PosBack - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 0 - open position;
- 1 - one position back (the last position closed);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
If PosBack is not specified, a value for the open position will be returned.
- This function can only be used in signals.
- If PosBack value is greater that the real number of previously opened positions, MaxPositionProfit_Checked will generate an error.
will return a value of 0 if the value of the open position has not increased at any time while it was held
will return a value of 10 if the most recently closed position has gained in value as much as $10 while it was held