Places market order at the broker without position changing on the chart.
PlaceMarketOrder(IsBuy, IsEntry, Contracts)
- IsBuy - indicates whether order is buy or sell;
- IsEntry - indicates whether order is entry or exit;
- Contracts - indicates the number of contracts/shares of the order.
- Works only with auto trading turned on.
- Can be used as a mean of synchronization of strategy market position with a broker.
- Also see the related ChangeMarketPosition keyword.
If MarketPosition = 2 then PlaceMarketOrder(true, true, 2);
Will place buy market order for 2 contracts if current MarketPosition = 2.