Returns a negative numerical value, indicating the total currency value of all completed losing trades for a portfolio.
- This function can only be used in signals intended to be used with the Portfolio Trader.
The value is returned in the currency specified in Portfolio Trader: Portfolio Settings -> Base Currency.
- Use Portfolio GrossProfit to get the gross profit of a portfolio, and Portfolio NetProfit for the net profit.
- Use Portfolio StrategyDrawdown and Portfolio MaxIDDrawdown to get information about the current decline in equity and the worst decline in equity for the whole portfolio during the whole trading period.
- Will return a value of -50 if there were a total of four losing trades, with results of -10, -5, -20, and -15,
- Will return a value of 0 if no losing trades were completed during the entire trading period.