Returns a value indicating the combined potential loss (not including margin, commission or slippage) for the traded symbol's open position within the portfolio.
- This function can only be used in signals intended to be used with the Portfolio Trader.
- The value is returned in the currency specified in Portfolio Trader: Portfolio Settings -> Base Currency.
- Use Portfolio SetMaxPotentialLossPerContract to set the maximum potential for a given symbol, and Portfolio CalcMaxPotentialLossForEntry to calculate the maximum potential loss for a specified entry.
value1 = Portfolio_MaxOpenPositionPotentialLoss; if value1 <> 0 then begin SetStopPosition; SetStopLoss (value1); end;
- Will return a value of 0 if there are currently no open positions within a portfolio,
- Will return a value of 100 if the combined potential loss for all open positions within a portfolio is ¤100 since the positions were entered.