Returns a numerical value, indicating the total currency value of all completed trades for a portfolio.
- This function can only be used in signals intended to be used with the Portfolio Trader.
- The value is returned in the currency specified in Portfolio Trader: Portfolio Settings -> Base Currency.
- Use Portfolio GrossProfit to get the gross profit for the portfolio, and refer to the Portfolio GrossLoss reserved word to get the portfolio's gross loss.
- Will return a value of 20 if there were winning trades with results of 25 and 10, and losing trades with results of -5 and -10.
- Will return a value of -15 if there were winning trades with results of 10 and 5, and losing trades with results of -20 and -10.
- Will return a value of 0 no trades were completed during the entire trading period.