Returns a numerical value, indicating the number of all completed losing trades for a portfolio.
- This function can only be used in signals intended to be used with the Portfolio Backtester.
- See Portfolio TotalTrades and Portfolio NumWinTrades to get the total number of completed trades and the total number of winning trades for the portfolio.
- See Portfolio PercentProfit to get the percentage of winning trades for all completed trades in the portfolio.
- Will return a value of 5 if there were a total of five completed losing trades.
- Will return a value of 0 if no losing trades were completed during the entire trading period.