Returns entry order name. Entry Name is indicated on the chart and in Order and Position Tracker Window.
- PosAgo - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 0 - open position;
- 1 - one position back (the last position closed);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
- TradeNumber - a numerical expression, specifying the number of trade (zero-based).
- This function can only be used in signals.
- To retrieve the total number of trades in specified position use PosTradeCount.
- Use PosTradeExitName to get the exit name for an exit order.
Will return a value of "buy LE" for the second trade of the open position, if this trade was opened by the order with "buy LE" name.