Returns True value if the trade was opened by buy order, otherwise False value is returned.
- PosAgo - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 0 - open position;
- 1 - one position back (the last position closed);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
- TradeNumber - a numerical expression, specifying the number of trade (zero-based).
- This function can only be used in signals.
- To retrieve the total number of trades in specified position use PosTradeCount.
Will return True for the second trade of the open position, if this trade was opened by "buy" (i.e. enter long) order.