Returns 'True' value if the trade is open, 'False' if the trade is closed.
It makes sense to only check the trades of the open position, for other positions 'False' is always returned.
- PosAgo - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 0 - open position;
- 1 - one position back (the last position closed);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
- TradeNumber - a numerical expression, specifying the number of trade (zero-based).
- This function can only be used in signals.
- To retrieve the total number of trades in specified position use PosTradeCount.
Will return True for the second trade of the open position, if this trade is opened (haven't close order).