Returns a numerical value, indicating the profit or loss for the specified position.
- PosBack - a numerical expression, specifying the position:
- 0 - open position;
- 1 - one position back (the last position closed);
- 2 - two positions back, etc.
If PosBack is not specified, a value for the open position will be returned.
- This function can only be used in signals.
- If PosBack value is greater that the real number of previously opened positions, PositionProfit_Checked will generate an error.
will return a value of 0 if the current position is flat
will return a value of 5 if the value of the open position has increased by $5 since it was entered
will return a value of -5 if the most recently closed position has generated a loss of $5