TL SetBegin s
Modifies the starting point location of a trendline with the specified ID number; returns a value of 0 if the starting point location was successfully modified, and a value of -2 if the specified trendline ID number is invalid.
Of the two end points of a trendline, the point with the earlier date and time is always considered to be the starting point; if the trendline is vertical, the point with the lower price value is considered to be the starting point.
TL_SetBegin_s (TL_ID, sDate, sTime_s, sPriceValue)
- TL_ID - a numerical expression specifying the trendline ID number.
- sDate - a numerical expression specifying the new starting point date; the date is indicated in the YYYMMdd format, where YYY is the number of years since 1900, MM is the month, and dd is the day of the month.
- sTime_s - a numerical expression specifying the new starting point time, including seconds; the time is indicated in the 24-hour HHmmss format, where 130000 = 1:00:00 PM.
- sPriceValue - a numerical expression specifying the new starting point price value (vertical position, corresponding to a value on the price scale of a chart).
- A trendline-specific ID number is returned by TL_New_s or TL_New when the trendline is created.
- Use TL_SetEnd_s and TL_SetEnd to set the end of a trendline with seconds or minute precision.
- Use TL_SetBegin to set the beginning of a trend line with minute precision.
- When moving a trend line, change the end point before changing the begin point.
Move the starting point of the trendline with an ID number of 3 to 10:00:00 AM on January 17th at a price value of 1365:
Value1 = TL_SetBegin_s(3, 1080117, 100000, 1365);