TL SetEnd s
Modifies the ending point location of a trendline with the specified ID number; returns a value of 0 if the ending point location was successfully modified, and a value of -2 if the specified trendline ID number is invalid.
Of the two end points of a trendline, the point with the later date and time is always considered to be the ending point; if the trendline is vertical, the point with the higher price value is considered to be the ending point.
TL_SetEnd_s (TL_ID, eDate, eTime_s, ePriceValue)
- TL_ID - a numerical expression specifying the trendline ID number.
- eDate - a numerical expression specifying the new ending point date; the date is indicated in the YYYMMdd format, where YYY is the number of years since 1900, MM is the month, and dd is the day of the month.
- eTime_s - a numerical expression specifying the new ending point time, including seconds; the time is indicated in the 24-hour HHmmss format, where 130000 = 1:00:00 PM.
- ePriceValue - a numerical expression specifying the new ending point price value (vertical position, corresponding to a value on the price scale of a chart).
- A trendline-specific ID number is returned by TL_New_s or TL_New when the trendline is created.
- Use TL_SetEnd to set the end of a trendline with minute precision.
- Use TL_SetBegin and TL_SetBegin_s to set the beginning of a trend line.
- When moving a trend line, change the end point before changing the begin point.
Move the ending point of the trendline with an ID number of 3 to 14:15:00 PM on January 17th at a price value of 1350:
Value1=TL_SetEnd_s(3, 1080117, 141500, 1350);