Displays a text object, consisting of the specified string expression located at the specified bar and specified price value, on the chart that the study is based on.
Text_New returns an object-specific ID number, required to (further) modify the object.
Text_New (BarDate, BarTime, PriceValue, "Text")
- BarDate - a numerical expression specifying the date of the bar at which the object is to be placed; the date is indicated in the YYYMMdd format, where YYY is the number of years since 1900, MM is the month, and dd is the day of the month.
- BarTime - a numerical expression specifying the time of the bar at which the object is to be placed; the time is indicated in the 24-hour HHmm format, where 1300 = 1:00 PM.
- PriceValue - a numerical expression specifying the price value (vertical position, corresponding to a value on the price scale of a chart), where the object is to be placed.
- Text - the string expression to be displayed.
- Use Text_New_s to place text on a price chart with seconds precision.
- Use Text_New_self and Text_New_self_s to place text on a SubChart.
Place, on the chart that the study is based on, the text "UpT" at the top of a bar if the Open price has increased incrementally over the last three bars:
If Open > Open And Open > Open Then Value1=Text_New(Date, Time, High, "UpT");