Text New s
Displays a text object, consisting of the specified string expression located at the specified bar and specified price value, on the chart that the study is based on.
Text_New_s returns an object-specific ID number, required to (further) modify the object.
Text_New_s(BarDate, BarTime_s, PriceValue, "Text")
- BarDate - a numerical expression specifying the date of the bar at which the object is to be placed; the date is indicated in the YYYMMdd format, where YYY is the number of years since 1900, MM is the month, and dd is the day of the month.
- BarTime_s - a numerical expression specifying the time of the bar, including seconds, at which the object is to be placed; the time is indicated in the 24-hour HHmmss format, where 130000 = 1:00:00 PM.
- PriceValue - a numerical expression specifying the price value (vertical position, corresponding to a value on the price scale of a chart), where the object is to be placed.
- Text - the string expression to be displayed.
- See Text_New to place a text on the chart with minutes precision.
- See Text_New_self and Text_New_self_s to place text on a SubChart.
Place, on the chart that the study is based on, the text "UpT" at the top of a bar if the Open price has increased incrementally over the last three bars:
If Open>Open And Open>Open Then Value1=Text_New_s(Date,Time_s,High,"UpT");