Text New self s
Displays a text object, consisting of the specified string expression located at the specified bar and specified price value, on the SubChart containing the study.
Text_New_self_s returns an object-specific ID number, required to modify the object.
Text_New_self_s (BarDate, BarTime_s, PriceValue, "Text")
- BarDate - a numerical expression specifying the date of the bar at which the object is to be placed; the date is indicated in the YYYMMdd format, where YYY is the number of years since 1900, MM is the month, and dd is the day of the month.
- BarTime_s - a numerical expression specifying the time of the bar, including seconds, at which the object is to be placed; the time is indicated in the 24-hour HHmmss format, where 130000 = 1:00:00 PM.
- PriceValue - a numerical expression specifying the price value (vertical position, corresponding to a value on the price scale of a chart), where the object is to be placed.
- Text - the string expression to be displayed.
- See Text_New_self for placing a text on a SubChart with minutes precision.
- See Text_New and Text_New_s to place text on the (price) chart.
Place, on the SubChart containing the study, the text "UpT" at the points of the plot where the Open price has increased incrementally over the last three bars:
Plot1(Close); If Open > Open And Open > Open Then Value1=Text_New_self_s(Date, Time_s, High, "UpT");