Modifies the location of a text object with the specified ID number.
Text_SetLocation returns a value of 0 if the location of the object was successfully modified, and a value of -2 if the specified object ID number is invalid.
Text_SetLocation (ObjectID, BarDate, BarTime, PriceValue)
- ObjectID - a numerical expression specifying the object ID number.
- BarDate - a numerical expression specifying the date of the bar at which the object is to be placed; the date is indicated in the YYYMMdd format, where YYY is the number of years since 1900, MM is the month, and dd is the day of the month.
- BarTime - a numerical expression specifying the time of the bar at which the object is to be placed; the time is indicated in the 24-hour HHmm format, where 1300 = 1:00 PM.
- PriceValue - a numerical expression specifying the price value (vertical position, corresponding to a value on the price scale of a chart), where the object is to be placed.
- An object-specific ID number is returned by Text_New when the text object is created.
- Use Text_SetLocation_s to modify the location of a text object with seconds precision.
- Use Text_GetTime, Text_GetTime_s and Text_GetDate to get the location of a specific text object.
Move the text object with an ID number of 3 to the top of the current bar:
Value1 = Text_SetLocation(3, Date, Time, High);