Returns a numerical value indicating the closing time of the current bar. The time is indicated in the 24-hour HHmm format, where 1300 = 1:00 PM.
- See the category Date and Time Routines for working with time in PowerLanguage.
- Use Time_s to get the time of the bar with seconds precision.
- Use CurrentTime and CurrentTime_s to get the computer time with respectively minutes and seconds precision.
- The range of returned values is limited by the MaxBarsBack setting.
- Will return a value of 1015 for 10:15 AM,
- Will return a value of 1545 for 3:45 PM.