Returns a numerical value indicating the closing time, including seconds, of the current bar. The time is indicated in the 24-hour HHmmss format, where 130000 = 1:00:00 PM.
- See the category Date and Time Routines for working with time in PowerLanguage.
- Use Time to get the time of the bar with minute precision.
- Use CurrentTime and CurrentTime_s to get the computer time with respectively minutes and seconds precision.
- The range of returned values is limited by the MaxBarsBack setting.
- Will return a value of 101525 for 10:15:25 AM,
- Will return a value of 154500 for 3:45:00 PM.