Used in combination with For to form a loop statement that will execute a set of instructions repeatedly until the loop count reaches the specified final value.
To specifies that the value of the counter variable is to be increased by one on the completion of each loop.
For Counter=IValue To FValue Begin I1; I2; End;
- Counter - a numerical variable used store the loop count.
- IValue - a numerical expression specifying the initial counter value.
- FValue - a numerical expression specifying the final counter value.
- For more information see For.
- See DownTo for decreasing the counter variable for one completion of the loop.
- It's not needed to increase the counter variable yourself - that is done by PowerLanguage.
Add the high prices of the last 10 bars to the HighPriceSum variable:
For BarBackNo = 0 To 9 Begin HighPriceSum = HighPriceSum + High[BarBackNo]; End;