Price Labels upon pressing Ctrl Mouse Click

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
krisnara

Price Labels upon pressing Ctrl Mouse Click

Postby krisnara » 23 Feb 2023

I would very much appreciate if you can guide on how to put dynamic price labels when I click or Ctrl Mouse Click on Pivots High and Pivot lows.
This will help easily see the support and resistance .I Believe this is better than using Horizontal lines. I have attached a picture to better explain this. You can see the price labels in yellow color on the swing pivots.
Attachments
pricelabels-mouse-lick-multicharts.jpg
(67.35 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Svetlana MultiCharts

Re: Price Labels upon pressing Ctrl Mouse Click

Postby Svetlana MultiCharts » 02 Mar 2023

Hi krisnara,

We'd suggest the following method:
1) Insert Arrow Up / Arrow Dn drawings;
2) Apply this indicator to the chart with Arrow drawings:

Code: Select all

RecalcLastBarAfter(1); var: arwID(0), nextID(0) ; if LastBarOnChart then begin arwID = arw_getfirst(7); repeat arw_settext(arwID, "%price%"); nextid = arw_getnext(arwID,7 ); arwID = iff(nextid >0 ,nextid, arwID); until (nextid<0) ; end;
“Remain in drawing mode” option in the View menu and “Use as default” in the Arrow drawing format window will make placing many arrows more convenient.
arrow with price.png
(87.59 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Svetlana MultiCharts

Postby Svetlana MultiCharts » 03 Mar 2023

Here is one more solution. This indicator allows to draw the price according to mouse clicks.

Code: Select all

[RecoverDrawings = false] [ProcessMouseEvents = True] if(getappinfo(aiCalcReason) = CalcReason_mouseLClick) then begin text_new_dt(MouseClickDateTime, MouseClickPrice, text(MouseClickPrice:0:5)); end

krisnara

Postby krisnara » 08 Oct 2023

Thanks Svetlana..Very Useful Indicator..Can someone please modify it to use Ctrl Shift MouseClick instead of a just a MouseClick.

Return to “MultiCharts”