New (reliable) version ETA???

Questions about MCFX and MCFX Data Feed.
aussiefx

New (reliable) version ETA???

Postby aussiefx » 11 Feb 2007

Guys,

I've been beta testing a version of MCFX Basic and it's been pretty good, both on price accuracy i.e. no missing "bits", no bizzare gaps and only the occasional lockup (which yes, one of which was an ISP problem on my end) but overall a huge improvmement over the current version.

What I'd like to know is when will the updated MCFX Pro be released? Do you have an ETA on that?

On a side note, ever thought of talking to MB trading (and / or EFX) as a price feed? I know it might sound selfish, but that would be really cool for me :)

Thanks,
Andy

Kate

Postby Kate » 14 Feb 2007

Most likely, an updated MCFX Pro beta will be released this month.

As concerns MB trading and EFX, first we want to resolve all the data problems and then will consider adding other data feeds.

aussiefx

Postby aussiefx » 14 Feb 2007

Kate, thanks for the response but I was hoping for something a bit more definative. I was told a pro beta version would (should) have been available a few weeks back.

How "likely" is "most likely"? Surely the part of the program that controls the connections is pretty similar in the basic and pro versions? I'd even go as far as guess that the basic and pro versions are generally quite similar apart from the component that allows importing Easylanguage indicators and that part was never a problem.

I've now had the basic beta versions for a few months and indicated a while back that it was a big improvement over the current version. Please expedite the delivery of this release.

Return to “MCFX”