Where to download latest version multichart

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
khho

Where to download latest version multichart

Postby khho » 16 Feb 2007

Kindly tell me where to download the latest version multichart.

Kate

Postby Kate » 19 Feb 2007

You can download the latest version at http://tssupport.com/support/downloads/

Postby Guest » 19 Feb 2007

HI,

Following that location, I download a file called multicharts.777.777.exe, but it installs 763.930 beta, I'm getting tired of reinstalling this. would someone from MC actually download the file and see I'm not crazy

Kate

Postby Kate » 20 Feb 2007

Most likely, during installation you selected Repair instead of Remove but Repair only restores the previous version. If you want to install a newer version you should select Remove and leave unchecked "Remove MultiCharts user data from this computer" check box to save your databases.

Postby Guest » 20 Feb 2007

Most likely, during installation you selected Repair instead of Remove but Repair only restores the previous version. If you want to install a newer version you should select Remove and leave unchecked "Remove MultiCharts user data from this computer" check box to save your databases.
That's wonderfully obscure! Couldn't have drempt up a sillier setup myself. Congrats.

Postby Guest » 21 Feb 2007

[quoteThat's wonderfully obscure! Couldn't have drempt up a sillier setup myself. Congrats.[/quote]

Obscure ?? Their setup seems pretty logical to me and I am usually pretty hard to please.

:-)

J~

Return to “MultiCharts”