Upgrading Multicharts

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
JMH

Upgrading Multicharts

Postby JMH » 27 Oct 2013

Can someone please explain why upon upgrading Multicharts (on any version), why am i forced
to accept the changes that are included in the upgrade...eg. Upgraded from 8.0 to 8.7....
after upgrade im forced to swallow things like: A) milliseconds time stamp B) Show Volume
profile switch C) Instrument dropdown D) Resolution dropdown. This is utter nonsense
if i wanted this info i'd go ahead & check it off, in the future please provide individual user the option to retain his or her setting's, i have better things to do with my time, thanks.....
PS....another troubling issue from 8.0 to 8.7........Why is it after the upgrade i create 1 chart window
using ES #F; insert 60 tick, ohlc, 120 tick (data2) invisible or hidden & 180 tick (data 3) invisible or
hidden it produces gaps on both data 2 & data 3, never happened in 8.0, what gives........
Forrest Gump say's, "Life's like a box a chocolates you never know what your gonna get"
Ever so true here...........

JMH

Henry MultiСharts

Re: Upgrading Multicharts

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 28 Oct 2013

Hello JMH,

Thank you for your feedback. It will be forwarded to the management of our company.
A new version implies new functionality that is added based on user requests that get votes in the Project Management section of our web site or based on our road map. This is your choice whether to update to a new version or not.
Please attach a full sized screenshot of your problem chart so that the symbol name, resolution, quote field and data provider values can be seen in the status line of each data series or come to our live chat Monday-Friday 6:30 am - 4 pm EST to demonstrate it remotely. We will do our best to help you.

Return to “MultiCharts”