iqFeed problems - others hit as well? Cure iniated by iqFee?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
dahmen walter

iqFeed problems - others hit as well? Cure iniated by iqFee?

Postby dahmen walter » 24 Jan 2014

iqFeed_misallocation.png
(94.76 KiB) Downloaded 399 times
Hello,

on January 22, 10:07 to 10:38 all .FXCM Forex symbols were frozen and til today no backfill is possible. All other symbol types were unaffected.

Today I realized a total mismatch for all european index futures for Net Change and % change.
From the picture from iqFeed Watch Quote for Dax Future XG# or XG#C it can easily be found that trade, bid and ask values are in agreement with the Symbol while symbol name, expiry, settlement etc. are taken from the mismatched symbol name resulting in astronomic changes and % changes.

Is someone asking iqFeed for clean data for .FXCM unquoted time period and repair of false allocations?

Kind regards

Walter

Andrew MultiCharts

Re: iqFeed problems - others hit as well? Cure iniated by iq

Postby Andrew MultiCharts » 24 Jan 2014

Hello dahmen walter,

Did you contact IQFeed support in regards to this question?

dahmen walter

Re: iqFeed problems - others hit as well? Cure iniated by iq

Postby dahmen walter » 24 Jan 2014

Hello dahmen walter,

Did you contact IQFeed support in regards to this question?
Not yet - I wanted to communicate it to the community - a friend of mine did experience the same problem with frozen forex data at the same times, however the mis-allocation was not observed on his PC with MC 8.8 latest release (same as on my PC) and IQfeed - I do not see a reason for this different behavior and depending on the feedback of MC community MC may address this to iqfeed - can it be concluded that something has crashed on FXCM provider as all other iqfeed exchanges were not affected with this freezing issue. Will backfill data be provided from FXCM to iqfeed to close the data gaps??
Can you imagine a reason for such a mis-allocation?

Thanks to everyone contributing to the clarification of these issues.

Return to “MultiCharts”