Easylangauge/PowerLanguage telegram group/pay for code.

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
ScottishSpeculator

Easylangauge/PowerLanguage telegram group/pay for code.

Postby ScottishSpeculator » 13 Mar 2023

Hello guys

So I spend all day looking at how to do a piece of code on various boards etc. Sometimes as a new user its basic as well but you hit that wall. Sometimes the replies on boards/(not just here ) aren't as fast or engaging as you might hope.

Anyway it dawned on me I cant be the only one who wishes they could just get a code made up or explained to them by a professional. So I was thinking you get professional experienced programmers on fiverr and similar sites, seems you can get code made for $40 now that seems a lot for every time you get stuck or want to make/get a function but if there was a group of us willing to pay like £1 each for the top voted scripts/code . I think that would be a pretty cool idea and in the long run the more of us the cheaper

If anyone is interested I made a telegram group , see if it gets any momentum.

https://web.telegram.org/z/#-989931493

ScottishSpeculator

Re: Easylangauge/PowerLanguage telegram group/pay for code.

Postby ScottishSpeculator » 14 Mar 2023

Come on guys you know you want to join lol. Thinking if the group can be formed (emails collected) you could submit strategy/function/code ideas and we could upvote the ideas and purchase between us. Could be less than a cup of coffee each to get new interesting ideas/codes made and shared.
lets go !

Return to “MultiCharts”