Code: Select all
Symbol mapping works correctly, except for displaying the last bar for instruments in a different time zone.
I've tried the following:
- * Removed all symbol mappings and remade then,
* Applying other sessions templates: 24/5, 24/7, Default, American market, American Market with pre- & post hours
* Setting the time zone of the chart to exchange, then retry the mentioned session templates.
* Changing the DateTime format of the import to my time zone.
* Closed MultiCharts and restarted it.
None of this helped. However, since the problem only occurs with instruments in another time zone. Which suggests to me that a) MultiCharts have no problem ASCII mapping and that b) I know how to setup ASCII mapping.
Also, the ASCII Data import window can read the last line with the last close when I set the ASCII mapping settings:
However, the chart still displays yesterday's value:
Didn't knew that making a chart would be so difficult and time consuming.
Anyone got an idea? I must be overlooking something very obvious.