Multicharts and Activitybar from TS

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
CrazyNasdaq

Multicharts and Activitybar from TS

Postby CrazyNasdaq » 17 Oct 2009

Hi,
I use powerlanguage that is more functional than easylanguage because of many implementations such as "time_s" or others. I leave behind TS8 for the more powerful Multicharts that I love, but in my opinion is a very bad thing that Multicharts or powerlanguage can't use some indicators as Activitybar.
TS since TS and then TS8 have a usefull thing such Activitybar specially the "Volume distribution activitybar".
Even with TS2ki it was very usefull and today I use it only for the volume distribution activitybar which is more accurate than TS8 activitybar.
TS2Ki activitybar is very accurate and it reachs the tick compression that TS8 doesn't reach.
Here are some examples from my old TS workspaces, very usefull specially today that Volume and Volume distribution or Volume profile is a "MUST" for every good platform.

[img]i35.tinypic.com/1exw9g.png[/img]

[img]i35.tinypic.com/2wgf7ex.png[/img]

[img]i36.tinypic.com/154enag.png[/img]

[img]i35.tinypic.com/mmtzwl.png[/img]

IS it possible to make powerlanguage compatible with activitybar or to improve and implement new embedded indicators such as volume distribution activitybar accurate to the tick data and with the possibility to load them in daily, weekly, monthly or custom(intraday or multiday) chart as the ones posted above with the old TS2ki ??

Thanks
CrazyNasdaq
Attachments
TS2k Activitybar.png
(30.59 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
TS2k Activitybar2.png
(38.87 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
TS2k Activitybar weekly.png
(19.73 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
TS2K Activitybar monthly.png
(35.42 KiB) Downloaded 186 times

Return to “MultiCharts”