Please help me for ELCollections!!!!!

Studies that have been contributed to the community by other users. If you’ve got something useful to share, that’s great!
scalp2000

Please help me for ELCollections!!!!!

Postby scalp2000 » 09 Sep 2010

Does anyone know how to write this simple excercise???

I want to put the close and the moving average in a list (or map) and at the end of the series I want to write it on a file. I won't use Fileappend, only Mapxx.writefile or Listx.writefile witn the ade collection.

Please Help me!!!!

bowlesj3

Re: Please help me for ELCollections!!!!!

Postby bowlesj3 » 10 Sep 2010

Try this thread which has the ELcollection (EL collections). GV 2.2 and ADE.

viewtopic.php?=&p=8189

I appended a modification of the original documentation which shows and example of reading with map and list if I remember correctly. You just reverse it to write. All the documentation is there for reversing it. I think there is an actual example in a zip file too.

I think there is also an example of List of lists which I have done once (only to read).

I am creating a new EL collections list-of-lists example to read in CSV information (with 3 numbers and 2 strings per row). Note that it writes with a FileAppend (one record at a time from the chart) then reads it back in using the List-Of-Lists. It should be out in this forum by Monday night Sep/13.

I have never used ADE (only GVs and EL collections). I suspect I will never use ADE. I see no need for it so far.

evanscje

Re: Please help me for ELCollections!!!!!

Postby evanscje » 02 Nov 2010

Has anyone tried passing data from TS to MC using ADE

Return to “User Contributed Studies and Indicator Library”