PowerTools

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Teresa_Lo

PowerTools

Postby Teresa_Lo » 01 Oct 2006

An upgrade to the trading system will be released this month, so you can check for yourself shortly.

This upgrade incorporates a number of user requested features such as backtesting and improved accommodation of margin calculations for disparate instruments such as stocks, futures and FOREX.

PT

Postby Guest » 06 Oct 2006

sounds great. will you please post when it is ready? also, are the indicators available for MC the same as eSig and T.Station? thanks.

Teresa_Lo

PowerTools for MC

Postby Teresa_Lo » 08 Oct 2006

Will do. The code goes final this week, so you will see PowerTools being rolled out for each platform over the rest of this month. MC will feature the same toolset as TS and eSignal. I understand that strategy testing is now functional in the MC beta. Look forward to trying it out.

Now, I know some people keep moaning about MC, but it does have one thing that none of the other platforms have -- constant range bars. If you are a trader of spikey markets such as bond futures or FOREX, constant range bars might be the ticket. I'm going to do some more research on that once PowerTools have been upgraded.

Cheers!

Return to “MultiCharts”