System testing

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
eminimethods_com
Posts: 4
Joined: 14 May 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

System testing

Postby eminimethods_com » 14 May 2006

Hello,

looks like you have a very nice piece of software and I am very interested in becoming your client, but first would like to ask a question or two to see how well this software can accomodate my needs at this point.

So here is the first question:

can MC do the same kind of system testing including producing a performance report as TS 2000i or TS 7-8?

Thanks,
Wally

User avatar
Alex Kramer
Posts: 834
Joined: 23 Feb 2006

Postby Alex Kramer » 15 May 2006

Not presently; we are working on backtesting and optimization for the future releases.
When a version including those features is released, we'll post an announcement here on the forums. Thanks for your interest in our product.

Guest

Postby Guest » 15 May 2006

Alex Kramer wrote:Not presently; we are working on backtesting and optimization for the future releases.
When a version including those features is released, we'll post an announcement here on the forums. Thanks for your interest in our product.


Thanks for your reply. I appreciate that. Now, is it at least possible to program strategies with your software at this point or still not yet?

Thanks again,
Wally

User avatar
Alex Kramer
Posts: 834
Joined: 23 Feb 2006

Postby Alex Kramer » 16 May 2006

No, at his moment performance reports are not yet enabled in relased verisons.

eminimethods_com
Posts: 4
Joined: 14 May 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Postby eminimethods_com » 16 May 2006

Alex Kramer wrote:No, at his moment performance reports are not yet enabled in relased verisons.


Thanks for your reply. I do understand this, but strategies (they draw little red, blue and white arrows showing where you go short, long or where you exit) are independent of systems and so I was wondering if they might already be implemented. No performance report is needed for strategies (if I understand it correctly), they are a bit like show me things...

Thanks...
Wally

User avatar
Alex Kramer
Posts: 834
Joined: 23 Feb 2006

Postby Alex Kramer » 17 May 2006

Strategies are not available in the public released versions; when we expand our functionality (and we consider this amajor expansion), we'll update the site information and make an announcement on the forums.

eminimethods_com
Posts: 4
Joined: 14 May 2006
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Postby eminimethods_com » 17 May 2006

Alex Kramer wrote:Strategies are not available in the public released versions; when we expand our functionality (and we consider this amajor expansion), we'll update the site information and make an announcement on the forums.


OK, thanks for your reply. I am looking forward to this major expansion of your software capabilities.


Return to “MultiCharts”