MULTICHART w/PatSystems (PROMARK)

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
piranhaxp

MULTICHART w/PatSystems (PROMARK)

Postby piranhaxp » 04 Oct 2006

Hi ... I`m a legal MS User and try to connect MS with Pats. I^m using the ProMark version, not J-Trader. But nothing works. My broker said that he is fine with MS.

I inserted the license data, passwords and Hosts/IP`s.

But connection between MS and Pats (PM) is still offline. Can someone help ? Wich symbols I have to use for FGBL, FDAX, FESX, T-Note etc. Is there a overview ?

Mike

piranhaxp

Postby piranhaxp » 05 Oct 2006

Is J-Trader from PATS working with Multicharts only ? Or can I use PATS ProMark ? Is there any Smbol-Overview which Symbols I have to use ?

Mike

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 05 Oct 2006

We have a Patsystems certificate for our software. If you're interested in checking whether ProMark is supported, please contact Patsystems and post their reply here, we're interested in seeing it too.

piranhaxp

Alex ... thanks for reply . I will check that . But what Symbol I have to use for FGBL, FDAX, FESX, ES etc. ? You have a symbol overview ?

Mike

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 05 Oct 2006

If PATS will be working, the Symbol Lookup will be able to search for symbols by name or part of name (in QuoteManager->Add Symbol).

piranhaxp

Alex ....

this was the answer from my broker .....

" Hi Mike,

JTrader and ProMark connect to the same servers, and use the same price feed and order routing. They are effectively two possible front ends.

Also, MultiCharts will be using the same connections. Your Multicharts app is incorrectly configured, and you need to change the Handshake Interval and Timeouts. JTrader was used as an example to show how the values should be set, the settings are common to all applications that would connect to the Pats servers at our end.

Please change your MultiCharts settings for these values and try again. With your current settings, you will disconnect immediately.

Cheers,

Steve "

Ok .... Therefore I changed my settings to following parameters (please see attachment). But nothing works. If I^m searching for any symbols I got the "TimeOut"-Message.

What can I do ? The trouble makes me bearish for this connection PATS & MultiCharts.

Mike
Attachments
error_ms.png
(26.98 KiB) Downloaded 963 times

Return to “MultiCharts”