Bond Market

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
diesel

Jun 02 2007

When are we going to get the proper price scaling in the bond market????

Jun 02 2007

That basic requirement has been requested and promised for 2 years or so,along with a lot of other stuff that seems to get ignored or forgotten about!

Kate

Jun 05 2007

When are we going to get the proper price scaling in the bond market????
We don't have any ETA yet.

Kate

Jun 05 2007

That basic requirement has been requested and promised for 2 years or so,along with a lot of other stuff that seems to get ignored or forgotten about!
I assure you that we've never ignored the feature requests and suggestions of our users and wonder what other features you think have been overlooked.

diesel

Jun 05 2007

Thanks for the reply Kate

Jun 07 2007

I assure you that we've never ignored the feature requests and suggestions of our users and wonder what other features you think have been overlooked.
This simple request for the 'proper' fractional quote format for some markets has been both requested and promised for a Long time.

What Other 'Features/Necessities' have been overlooked you ask -
Perhaps you or someone on staff can take the time to review every single post to this MC forum and keep a running list of the things requested,wanted,promised,or flat out do not work right,and still don't,or are not in the latest release-and that should give you an idea.

As you may know,these things are not all in the feature requests subject,but scattered throughout your MC forum.

I hope this note is not taken as being harsh,but just like a trader mentions in the latest postings about the drawing tools 'still' not functioning as might be expected in any modern financial charting package,it gets a bit much for the 'customer' too.

Have a nice day. :)