esignal data feed with IB as broker

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
dingmanhoe123

esignal data feed with IB as broker

Postby dingmanhoe123 » 30 Dec 2014

I would like to use esignal as data feed for hang seng index future and IB as trading broker.
I tried to insert both data source into one single chart. I found there is time different of the two data as shown in the attached captured picture.

If I want to use esignal as data feed and IB as broker, all I need to do is to map the symbol in the charts?
Attachments
螢幕快照 2014-12-30 上午11.11.37.png
(107.34 KiB) Downloaded 402 times

Henry MultiСharts

Re: esignal data feed with IB as broker

Postby Henry MultiСharts » 30 Dec 2014

Hello dingmanhoe123,

In order to send orders from eSignal data on chart to IB broker (using auto trading, or chart trading panel) you need to configure the Symbol Mapping. That is not required to add both data series to the chart.

TJ

Re: esignal data feed with IB as broker

Postby TJ » 30 Dec 2014

I would like to use esignal as data feed for hang seng index future and IB as trading broker.
I tried to insert both data source into one single chart. I found there is time different of the two data as shown in the attached captured picture.

If I want to use esignal as data feed and IB as broker, all I need to do is to map the symbol in the charts?
IB has 3 servers; when using IB as data feed, make sure you are using the HK server and not the USA or UK server. You get more latency with the other servers on HK symbols.

Return to “MultiCharts”