Historical Data Issue  [SOLVED]

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.

Feb 21 2006

I recently built a chart with data going back to 1/2/05. My quotes went down overnight so I had to refresh the data. Once I did this I knoticed that my data only went back to 11/29/05. I checked the symbol settings and the dates requested were still set to "1/2/05-present" I tried to start a completely new chart with the same symbol and it still wouldn't go any further back then 11/29/05 . I tryed another symbol. I could get the data going back to 1/2/05, however, once I refreshed the chart it would not go any further back than 11/29/05. How can I fix this problem. I know the data is there but multicharts just won't display it after I refresh.

Andrew Kirillov

Feb 22 2006

Dear Sir,

What is the datafeed, chart rsolution and symbol? Make sure you have data for appropriate resolution in Edit Data window for this symbol.

Feb 23 2006

Esignal is the data feed, and I'm using the data provided by TraderLogic. I tested it for 6J #f and 6E #f on a 25 point range chart. I have it set to go back to 1/5/05. First time I got the data, however, once I refresh the chart it cuts it short to 11/29/05.