PowerTools for MultiCharts or MCFX

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
Teresa_Lo

Apr 08 2006

If you have a question or a problem, please post it here and we will try to resolve it for you as soon as possible.

Teresa

Apr 08 2006

Hi,

I have a problem with using powerswing indicators. Its kinda annoying that every time i close my software and save workspaces manually as per your suggestion, when i re-open them, it keeps on asking registration details (eventhough i see registration detail saved on the screen) it doesnt let me log on and keeps on asking for it. So, i have to hit cancel and then after some time (15-20 min) if i add powerswing studies they work fine. I really hate to reload powerswing studies everytime i close and open the software. And i never had this problem when i used powertools on esignal..Any suggestion please.

Thanks,

d

Apr 08 2006

Sorry, It keeps on asking License info ( instead of registration, just wanted to be precise) for powerswing tools everytime i open the software, eventhouth i save workspaces manually.

d

Stanley Miller

Apr 09 2006

Sorry, It keeps on asking License info ( instead of registration, just wanted to be precise) for powerswing tools everytime i open the software, eventhouth i save workspaces manually.

d
Dear Sir,

Are you using any other add-on studies along with PowerTools? Please let me know.

Apr 09 2006

Hi,

No, I am not using any other addon studies, in fact not even any of the regular studies.

d

Stanley Miller

Apr 09 2006

I've just made some changes on the server side, could you please try how the indicators work now?

Apr 09 2006

Hi,

I closed and reopen software couple of times with powertool indicators in the workspace. They work just fine now. Thank you for your help.

d

Apr 10 2006

Hi,

The previous error of loading powertools is resolved. But now when i open the software it doesnt load the tools for all the currency pairs, i get the error message " error at 0x" and then i have to reapply tools for those pairs.

d

Alexey Kramer

Apr 11 2006

Did you try to reopen MCFX? Do you get the same problem? If so please send me your workspace.
Thanks.

R2D2

Apr 19 2006

is a free trial offered - or only the 30day 99$ "trial" ?

Teresa_Lo

Apr 19 2006

In order to use PowerTools, you need to have a valid copy of MultiCharts installed on your computer. To obtain a 30-day free trial to a fully functional copy of MultiCharts, please go to:
http://www.tssupport.com/products/multicharts/trial/

I suggest you use MultiCharts for a few days first to see if it is suitable for your needs. If you wish to use the PowerTools add-on, the subscription price is $99/month. You can sign up for it at:
http://www.powerswings.com/tradingtools.html

For more information as to how it works with MultiCharts, please see:
http://powerswings.com/FAQ/2006/02/26/p ... lticharts/

Teresa

Apr 21 2006

what is powertools best used for? emini-sp intraday? or long term investments?

Teresa_Lo

Apr 24 2006

It can be used for any timeframe.

For more information, please visit the PowerTools FAQ page at:
http://powerswings.com/powertools-faq/

Teresa

mm

May 04 2006

I am trying to add the powertools add on studies and it keeps asking me to register my license. when i do it keeps popping back again and the studies won't load. I have not had a problem until today. i have rebooted my computer etc...and it is still doing the same thing. help...thanks

Stanley Miller

May 04 2006

Dear mm,

Could you please let us know your login information (without password) or full name so we can check your records?

mm

May 05 2006

Problem was resolved. thanks Stanley.