How to Update MultiCharts
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Download the installer
- Close all MultiCharts components and make sure there are no MultiCharts processes left in Task Manager -> Details tab -> Description column
- Temporarily disable your antivirus/firewall software or whitelist MultiCharts processes. We recommend the latter.
- Do a backup to keep your data safe
- Run the downloaded installer.There’s no need to uninstall the version you currently have, the newer one will overwrite it keeping all your user data and settings as is.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
Depending on the amount and complexity of user data, the installation might take some time. Do not interrupt it to avoid installation errors.