News and events indicator that controls Signals?

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
BB123

News and events indicator that controls Signals?

Postby BB123 » 23 Jan 2024

Have been looking around for a news and events indicator that can control my signals and turn trading on and off if big events are upcoming...

Does anyone have something like this or know of an indicator that works like this?

I saw Josh's-- but looks to only give upcoming news in text box (I just browsed the thread)...

What I'd like is an indicator that will put a red/orange line on the chart showing the time of the news events and has the ability to turn live trading off x amount of time before the news event and y amount of time after the news event.

TJ

Re: News and events indicator that controls Signals?

Postby TJ » 24 Jan 2024

Attachments
econo.png
(27.79 KiB) Not downloaded yet

BB123

Re: News and events indicator that controls Signals?

Postby BB123 » 04 Feb 2024

Hi TJ... Always appreciate your trying to help in here.. What you showed wasnt what i was thinking... Let me see if i can explain it better..

I had had a mt4 indicator that was supplied by forexfactory. The indicator would call out and get the current calendar info for upcoming red and yellow news events(unemployment Claims ect).. It would then place lines on my chart showing the time the news was going to come out.. This way i knew to stay clear till things died down after the news events..

Seeing as how news events can really upset the markets-- esp when results were not expected.. Im hoping there is a similar indicator in multicharts..

Return to “MultiCharts”