Daylight Savings issue

Questions about MCFX and MCFX Data Feed.
Andrew Kirillov

Daylight Savings issue

Postby Andrew Kirillov » 13 Mar 2007

Due to a change of DayLight Savings rules MCFX may not display timestamps correctly (charts may be off 1 hour) since the program is not aware of this change.

We plan to make necessary changes to Server and release a new version of MCFX by the next week.

jamilmcneal1

time issue

Postby jamilmcneal1 » 21 Mar 2007

Is there a known problem connected to the time issue that is causing charts not to receive the real time feed. My chart only works if I set my time back prior to DST before I open it up. Once open i can correct the time and it still works but if i have the correct time when i open it up it wont move automatically.

Is this issue known and can you confirm this?

Kate

Postby Kate » 21 Mar 2007

Jamil,

I recommend you to upgrade your version to the latest one where Day Light Savings problem is fixed. You can download it here: http://tssupport.com/support/downloads/

jamilmcneal1

Postby jamilmcneal1 » 22 Mar 2007

I downloaded the last version and it still is not working. The only thing the help desk could says was my clock was wrong but they set it to the incorrect time which did not account for daylights savings time here. So my charts still will not work with my clock set to the correct time.

Kate

Postby Kate » 22 Mar 2007

Jamil,

Most likely, your charts don't move because your time zone is set up incorrectly. Yesterday we tried to check up if you had installed Microsoft DayLight Savings update or not, but the connection was broken. Could you contact us today to continue the HelpDesk session?

Return to “MCFX”