Keyboard Shortcuts

Questions about MultiCharts .NET and user contributed studies.
clint454

Keyboard Shortcuts

Postby clint454 » 11 Oct 2023

To clarify, all of the Commands with a blank in the Shortcut column such as Zoom In cannot be used with shortcuts? See screenshot.
Attachments
ks.JPG
(36.87 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Kate MultiCharts

Re: Keyboard Shortcuts

Postby Kate MultiCharts » 12 Oct 2023

Hello clint454,

You can assign a shortcut for any command listed in the Keyboard Shortcuts menu.
Double-click the Command -> press the preferred keys (they will appear in the "Press shortcut here" field) -> Assign.

clint454

Postby clint454 » 12 Oct 2023

I kept trying to assign a number and finally realized it needed to be a Ctrl key.

HellGhostEvocatorX

Postby HellGhostEvocatorX » 17 Oct 2023

Hello, I'm joining in here. I've been facing a similar problem for the past few days, so I'd like to be able to assign functions to mouse buttons too. For now I'm content with the price and time frame to zoom and navigate. Overall, it's not particularly intuitive to navigate the charts, or you have to keep changing functions. But it would be nice if I could do this with just the mouse...

Kate MultiCharts

Postby Kate MultiCharts » 17 Oct 2023

Hello HellGhostEvocatorX,

Could you please describe in more detail what you'd like to achieve? Or how you'd like it to work?

HellGhostEvocatorX

Postby HellGhostEvocatorX » 05 Nov 2023

For example, I can't simply zoom in with the mouse wheel, I can only move the chart left and right. I had already configured an additional button in the settings, so I can now at least zoom in on the time scale, the price scale stays the same when I use the background If you activate dragging, I can move through the charts as I want, but there is no automatic zoom - what I mean by that is that navigation in the chart is not particularly intuitive. It would be nicer if you could also "select lines" when dragging the background and always zoom in on the bars that are displayed.

It's difficult to describe the whole thing, except that I don't find it nice to navigate the chart as it currently is

Ideally, I just want to be able to move around the chart with the mouse, and if switching is necessary, it would be nice to be able to assign the required key combinations to mouse buttons.

Return to “MultiCharts .NET”