Auto Trading Feature

Questions about MCFX and MCFX Data Feed.
ridery2k

Auto Trading Feature

Postby ridery2k » 30 Aug 2008

i am a new subscriber to MCFX and i simply loved the product , that is a very great job you did.
thank you very much, can you please tell me when i can use the auto trading feature with FXCM real account thanks a lot.

best regards
Ahmed Haroun

Marina Pashkova

Postby Marina Pashkova » 03 Sep 2008

Dear Ahmed,

Thank you very much for the very postivie comments about MCFX.

As I can see in our database, you are using MCFX Pro. MCFX Pro already supports trading via FXCM. If you need any further assistance please let me know or contact our customer support.

Regards.

ridery2k

Postby ridery2k » 04 Sep 2008

Dear marina,
When I enable the auto trading this warning come up

" AUTO-TRADING IS BEING BETA TESTED PLEASE USE A DEMO OR SIMULATED ACCOUNT ONLY"

This is why I asked if I can use it in real account, so is it ok to use auto trade in real account ?
i used it with a test account and it worked just fine

best regards
Ahmed

ridery2k

Postby ridery2k » 04 Sep 2008

Dear Marina,
I tried to use the auto trade with a real account but I got an error message saying that MCFX can't find an account.
Is there any setup that should be done through FXCM?

best regards
Ahmed

scopen

FXCM Auto trading

Postby scopen » 04 Sep 2008

I spoke with FXCM yesterday (Sept 3) to open a demo account to auto trade against until I'm certain about the strategies that I've developed w/MCFX Pro. I already have a live account. FXCM said that MCFX won't work with a demo but will work with my live account. I'm not ready to put real money at risk. What is the correct answer. Demo, Live or both?

Have other questions but will post them in the approptiate threads.

Thanks

Return to “MCFX”