3rd party software modules and MC

Questions about MultiCharts and user contributed studies.
fundjunkie

3rd party software modules and MC

Postby fundjunkie » 17 Oct 2006

Hi All,
I have become aware that there are add-on modules available for TS. In particular, I am referring to the TS-Evolve Genetic Optimizer by Scientific Consultants but it could be anything that expands the functionality of the application.

Is it possible to integrate these same tools with MC or is that not possible? If not, are you talking to any of these, hopefully reputable, suppliers about porting their product(s) to MC?

Thx
D

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 18 Oct 2006

There doesn't seem to be a point in this, as within a month our own genetic optimizer (completed and now in testing) will be made available. Hope this will suit your needs.

fundjunkie

Postby fundjunkie » 18 Oct 2006

There doesn't seem to be a point in this, as within a month our own genetic optimizer (completed and now in testing) will be made available. Hope this will suit your needs.
Okay. that's interesting to know. However, some people may already have this optimizer and might like to use it with MC. And if it the new optimizer has more than minor teething problems compatibility with 3rd party optimizers might be more worthwhile.

Thx
D

Alex Kramer

Postby Alex Kramer » 18 Oct 2006

The TS-Evolve optimizer was geared specifically to interact with TS, and emulating all this behavior does not seem feasible to us.
Sorry if this is disappointing, but I think this forum gives a pretty good idea of how much resources we have at our disposal and where they're utilized. Emulating yet another third-party software product would have a very low priority with us, far less than bug fixing and new feature development.

Return to “MultiCharts”